So why all the hype around BYOD?
And the problem is?
Where’s the ROI?
- Attracting the best talent from the younger generation
- Managing work/life balance
- Collaboration, information sharing and flexibility
How does one measure these things? Is BYOD the right tool to enable these objectives?
- Lack of choice in corporate device support i.e. you can have a BlackBerry if you a senior enough, else it’s the trusty feature phone… great for phone calls, text and… that’s about it.
- Why carry two if one will do? i.e. users don’t want to carry multiple devices.
Is there a place for BYOD?
About Justin Roche